ELECTRICAL ENGINEER OR DESIGNER
Electrical engineer or designer wanted for MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) consulting firm located in Vail. Consulting experience in power, systems and lighting design for residences, restaurants, hotels and general commercial is appreciated. We will provide training. CAD experience is required.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide AutoCAD drafting.
- Maintain AutoCAD software, establish and maintain AutoCAD standards.
- Electrical load calculations.
- Lighting level calculations.
- Power, systems and lighting engineering and design.
- Work in a team to conceptualize designs.
- Provide checking and drawing review to assure a quality & cost effective design.
- Uniform & International code and local code determination and knowledge.
- Existing system evaluation and accurate field observation.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, team members, contractors & vendors.
- Attend meetings to gather and obtain information for project management.
- Create and edit company written specifications including sequences of operation.
- Manage production of construction documents and specifications to predetermined budgets.
- Write technical reports, correspondence and proposals that demonstrate expertise and sincerity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Architectural Engineering or equivalent experience.
- AutoCAD experience.