Mechanical engineer wanted for MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) consulting firm located in Vail. We will provide training. CAD experience is required.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide AutoCAD drafting.
- Maintain AutoCAD software, establish and maintain AutoCAD standards.
- Heat load and heat loss analysis.
- Mechanical & Plumbing engineering and design.
- Work in a team to conceptualize designs.
- Provide checking and drawing review to assure a quality & cost effective design.
- Uniform & International code and local code determination and knowledge.
- Existing system evaluation and accurate field observation.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, team members, contractors & vendors.
- Attend meetings to gather and obtain information for project management.
- Create and edit company written specifications including sequences of operation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of pneumatic, direct digital, electric & self contained temperature controls.
- Manage production of construction documents and specifications to predetermined budgets.
- Write technical reports, correspondence and proposals which demonstrate expertise and sincerity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering or equivalent experience.
- AutoCAD experience.